Diet & Nutrition at Manhattan Wellness GroupWe treat all conditions related to Spine Health, Back Pain, Neck Pain, and other joint pain
Most of us eat at least three times a day. Either diet and nutrition help fuel our body or they harm it. Bad nutrition, diet, and obesity can lead to conditions such as chronic pain. Knowing about vitamins, and proper nutritional balance can help someone give their life a new start. One major key to living a healthy lifestyle is drinking plenty of water. A body is composed of 60- 70 % of water and when drinking water it helps nourish the body and helps with back and spinal problems.
- Includes a variety of foods from the major food groups: fruits, vegetables, whole grains, low-fat dairy products, and lean protein including beans and other legumes, nuts and seeds, and healthy fats
- Provides guidelines for how much food to choose from each group
- Includes foods you can find in your local grocery store
- low in salt, saturated fat and cholesterol, and high in fruits, vegetables, whole grains and healthy fats
- So move away from calorie-laden, fatty and salty and highly processed foods.
- Try healthy cooking techniques, such as baking, grilling and sauteing.
- Stay away from frying